What Our Patients Say
Due to Covid-19, we have put in place extra safety measures to ensure the protection of our patients and our staff. These measures include:
- When scheduling your appointment, we will email you a Covid-19 questionnaire. You must complete this questionnaire prior to your arrival at the office. If you or someone you have been in contact with, have any of the following symptoms, such as fever, cough, loss of taste and/or smell, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, unexplained fatigue, or flu-like symptoms within 14 days of your appointment, your appointment will be postponed.
- If you have pre-existing health conditions that may put you at a higher risk of Covid-19, such as being immunocompromised, having asthma, diabetes, chronic lung disease, kidney or liver disease, heart disease, or if you are over the age of 65, then we recommend delaying visiting the clinic at this time. If you are coming to the office to accompany a minor or someone else that needs assistance, then please call the office ahead of time. We will handle each such request on a case-by-case basis.
- All appointments will be scheduled in a manner that will ensure proper social distancing and provides adequate time for disinfection of all areas of the office in between patient appointments
- Please come to the office unaccompanied if you are able to do so. If you require assistance or a guardian, then please only have one person with you for your appointment. Every patient, staff member, and guardian is required to wear a face covering and sanitize their hands as soon as they enter the office.
- Before leaving home for your appointment, please take your temperature to provide to us when you arrive. We will also confirm your current temperature prior to your appointment.
- We will no longer have magazines and other materials in the waiting room. It is difficult to ensure that they are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Air purifiers have been installed in the office. These reduce aerosols by 99.9% to one micron. They are medical grade, and will provide improved air quality throughout the office.
- Our oral evacuation systems have also been upgraded to eliminate aerosols by 94%.
- All staff including the doctor are required to wear all recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have lengthened to time allotted for appointments. We have also added an extra 20 minutes between appointments to allow for adequate social distancing.